Prof. Sergio Costa Sant`Anna
Director at Inside International Consulting
European Union Experience:
- European Commission Expert (REA) – Brussels
- Consultant The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- MBA in International Management at Thunderbird, School of Global Management - USA
- MBA at IESE Business School - Spain
- PhD in International Tax Law (third Year) at University of Barcelona – Spain
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Trade at FITT (Forum International Trade Training) – Canada
He has over 18 years of consulting experience developed in Europe, North America, Asia and LATAM. Deeply understands the aspects to carry out business globally in multicultural environments.
As part of professional activities Prof. Costa Sant´Anna has conducted consulting projects for companies to internationalize their operations worldwide. Furthermore, he has enjoyed PriceWaterhouseCoopers in the Auditing and Tax Departments. Specialist in International Tax Planning.
Professor in top Universities, Specialist and Speaker in the following subjects: Strategic Alliances, International Tax Planning, International Trade, Doing Business in Emerging Markets, International Marketing, Legal Aspects of International Business, International Negotiation and Company Internationalization.